"It depends on your requirement of orientation time and accuracy. You have the following choices:
Quick orientation (4 points): for fast orientation
Standard orientation (9 points): for most of situations
Precise orientation (20 points): for high-definition system"
"1) The relevant location of projector and white has been changed. Please re-orient the whiteboard.
2) The projection area has trapezoid distortion, please adjust the projection area, and re-orient the whiteboard.
3) When orienting the whiteboard, the pen or finger is not perpendicular to the surface,please re-orient with correct posture.
4) When orienting the whiteboard, the pen or finger tip missed the green center of the red orienting cross, please re-orient the whiteboard.
5) The filters around whiteboard have been shaded by other objects, such as dust or chalk dust and so on. Please keep filters clean."
"1) The computer is not under normal running or the memory is occupied too much.Please close some applications or restart the computer.
2) The operating or writing force is uneven. Sometimes the force is too light to be sensed.
3) Initializing hardware failed. Please reconnect the cable with the board to initialize the hardware again."
Please reconnect the cable with the board to initialize the hardware again.
"1) Hardware initialization failed. Please reconnect USB cable and try again when hardware initialization is finished.
2) Make sure that you do not touch the board when the hardware initialization is processing. If you touch the board, it will cause this problem. Please reconnect the USB cable or restart computer then try to operate or write on the board after hardware initialization is finished."
The sloshing fringe image is possibly caused by the interference of local shortwave devices.
The cause might be long wave high frequency current. The use of medical equipment of surrounding hospital or medical institution will lead to the oblique line and loss of image.
The sick TV signal from long-distance TV station combined with the replaced image present the snowflake effect. Then it is necessary to use adjustable antenna or amplifier.
The TV signal reflected from surrounding building, airplane or mountain etc. will lead to the doubled image. The issue can be relief by changing the position of the antenna.
The startup of surrounding cars and motor will cause slight waving of the TV image.
1)Check if the volume of wireless microphone on the control panel is turned on.
2)Check if the antenna of wireless microphone is well connected.
3)Check if the power of wireless transmitter is on.
Check whether the insurance tube fuse of IQOne general power inlet is burned, if yes, please replace the fuse.
Generally, we use a ceiling-mounted projector in the classroom, so the projected image would be reversed after installing, and then you can select "Reverse Projection" mode on the settings menu to display a normal image.
There are "PC/VGA1","HDMI/VGA2" two buttons on the control panel, press "PC/VGA1" button to see whether the output status on the screen is PC or not.
1)Please check if there is a connection between the ""projection RS232"" control port of IQOne and the RS232 interface of projector, and check whether the control code is set correctly.
2)Please check if the signal pins at both ends of the connection well connnected.
1)Check if the power outlet of PC is in good contact.
2)Check if the power of the central control panel is on.
3)Check if the power input socket fuse is blown. If it's blown, please change a new one.
1)Check if it is muted on the control panel, if yes, please press ""Mute"" button to exit.
2)Check if the PC volume is 0 on the control panel.
3)Check if the computer system volume is the minimum or mute status.
This problem will not occur if your computer is in normal use. If it occurs, the main reason is DPI of display is too high. Please right click windows desktop blank and get the “Properties” menu, choose “Settings” and then “Advanced”, change DPI into “Normal size (96dpi)” at DIP Setting. Then restart the computer.
It is because the system only records the operating area by default in order to control the size of video files. If you want to record all windows and the floating toolbar, then before recording please click Screen Record, and then click Options on the secondary toolbar of Screen Record, select “Record all areas”.
The computer is not under normal running or the memory is occupied too much. Please close some applications or restart the computer. Or the operating or writing force is uneven. Sometimes the force is too light to be sensed.
1) The video file doesn’t exist at all, please select and insert again.
2) The video file has been damaged already, please repair and reinsert it.
3) Hardware acceleration is not enough, please do as follow: right click windows desktop blank, “properties>Settings>Advanced>Troubleshoot”, and set “Hardware acceleration” from “None” to 3rd rank.
The reason is the color quality in system is not enough to support this software function, please right click windows desktop blank, get the “ Properties” menu, select “Settings” and then change “Color quality” to “Highest (32bit)”.