What kind of orientation precision should I select?
“It depends on your requirement of orientation time and accuracy. You have the following choices:
Quick orientation (4 points): for fast orientation
Standard orientation (9 points): for most of situations
Precise orientation (20 points): for high-definition system”
When operating and writing on the whiteboard, the position of pen or finger doesn’t match the position of cursor.
1) The relevant location of projector and whiteboard has been changed. Please re-orient the whiteboard.
2) The projection area has trapezoid distortion, please adjust the projection area, and re-orient the whiteboard.
3) When orienting the whiteboard, the pen or finger is not perpendicular to the surface, please re-orient with correct posture.
4) When orienting the whiteboard, the pen or fingertip missed the green center of the red orienting cross, please re-orient the whiteboard.
5) The filters around whiteboard have been shaded by other objects, such as dust or chalk dust and so on. Please keep filters clean.
When I operate and write on the whiteboard, the system response is slow, or the stroke is intermittent.
1) The computer is not under normal running or the memory is occupied too much. Please close some applications or restart the computer.
2) The operating or writing force is uneven. Sometimes the force is too light to be sensed.
3) Initializing hardware failed. Please reconnect the cable with the board to initialize the hardware again.
When I operate and write on the whiteboard, the system doesn’t respond?
Please reconnect the cable with the board to initialize the hardware again.
What if part of area in the whiteboard cannot work or write?
1) Hardware initialization failed. Please reconnect USB cable and try again when hardware initialization is finished.
2) Make sure that you do not touch the board when the hardware initialization is processing. If you touch the board, it will cause this problem. Please reconnect the USB cable or restart computer then try to operate or write on the board after hardware initialization is finished.
No Sound (TV, Video, PC)
- Check if the device sound is muted.
- The volume setting is at minimum level, adjust the volume.
- Audio cable connection is poor/damage. Reconnect it.
No Image display(TV, Video, PC).
- Ensure the power supply match with the device.
- The signal cable connection is poor. Change a good signal cable.
There is only noise without sound and image display (TV).
Antenna connection or receiving ability is week.
Image quality is not good (Video, TV)
- The video signal source is poor quality. Change a good one.
- Antenna connection or receiving ability is week.
Image with interference fringe, color tonal weaker.
There might be Interference from other device. Try to far away from the Interference source.
Remote Control fails to work.
- Remote Control distance wrong direction.
- Battery wrong polarity. Reset the polarity.
- Run out of battery. Change a new battery.
The device does not turn on in normal condition.
- The USB cable is not well connected with power. Reconnect the USB cable.
- The power adapter is not well connected to the device or the power socket fails to work. Make sure the power adapter is connected correctly to the device and power socket can work.
No image display after device connection.
- The device is not connected to the external equipment correctly. Re-connect the device with the external equipment.
- The device is not switched to the correct source of signals. Switch to the correct source of signals.
- Equipment resolution not right. Select the right resolution from equipment or Document Camera.
The device fails to capture images or record videos.
SD card memory is insufficient. Remove some files and clear up the memory space of SD.
The image is blurry.
The object is too close to the camera head. Use Auto Focus or Manual Focus to adjust the focus.
The image is too dark.
The intensity of the lighting is insufficient. Turn on the LED light and press the light button on the operating panel to adjust the brightness.
The remote control does not respond.
- The battery runs out. Please replace with new batteries.
- The distance between the remote control and the device is too far. Please shorten the distance between the remote control and the device.
Touch does not respond on IQTouch.
- Touch USB cable not well connected. Reconnect the USB cable.
- No calibration process after connection. Do the calibration.